Vanilla & Madpack chat
- Community Contributor
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:22 pm
- SteamID Community Page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/michaelsant
- Location: Port Angeles Washington
There is one ive gone through but if you need a blaze spawer (not completely safe) its at
- Community Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:47 am
Good info to have, since Im a newb, do I make my own portal to the nether or is there one everyone is supposed to use? or? Not sure how that works exactly and I dont wanna eff it all up.
- HSx Officer
- Posts: 821
- Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:46 pm
- Location: Bossier City, LA
Most everyone makes there own it easyer than trying to hike to another place to use i have one right out side my house..