In here we can talk anything & everything League of Legends.
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Inactive Admin
- Posts: 230
- Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:57 am
- SteamID Community Page: boardingrl
- Location: Northern California
clayballs13 wrote:man i wish i could play some league might have some net next month though hell yeah
There have been like 20394820394823049 new characters since you last played!
- HSx Officer
- Posts: 546
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:37 pm
weak? no way hes really strong the people that play him are just expecting more hes a good damaging support. So if they wanna make another high damage dealing tanky dps ya they will just buff him. For what he is he hits really hard and great escape if played right. He plays more like a poker and in and out really. Not a im in your face lets duke it out.
- ManaKnight (Riot)
- Community Contributor
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:22 pm
- SteamID Community Page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/michaelsant
- Location: Port Angeles Washington
Monkey can be op but he is pretty balanced for new players. decent/weak get aways, good dmg, and one cc