My Mic Headset

Help others improve their skill or check tips to improve your game play.

Moderator: Officers

Ma77
Community Postmaster
Community Postmaster

My Mic Headset

Post by Ma77 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:05 pm

hey, My mic/headset has been working great for months then suddenly it stopped working. The mic still works but the headphone part of the headset doesn't. It is all plugged in right and the audio levels are all on full. If anyone can help plz post.
- Ma77

wtd
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Post by wtd » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:42 pm

you probably fucked them up duh

its not hard to break headphones i do it all the time where something with the cord'll go wrong or some kind of connection got disconnected or w/e the hell

you'd have to tear it apart and sauder (spelt wrong) the right cord to the right place, and it might sound easy but the cords are as thin as each one of your pubes.

Lies
Community Newbie
Community Newbie

Post by Lies » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:35 pm

I lol'd at that last bit..

And i've got a quick solution.. But a new one, Ive tryed the fixing and junk it just didnt work. I've broken two headsets this way and need to get a new one soon..

Ma77
Community Postmaster
Community Postmaster

Post by Ma77 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:21 pm

nah it works fine, I just have to switch the mic and the speaker jacks around everytime I want to listen to headset and not the speakers. The mic works perfectly fine
- Ma77

Lies
Community Newbie
Community Newbie

Post by Lies » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:37 pm

I just got my mic to work fine, but the headset wont work lol im with the same problem now.. Suggestion though: where its plugged in make sure its straight.. worked for my mic.

Marvintoith
Community Newbie
Community Newbie

My Mic Headset

Post by Marvintoith » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:41 am

Does anyone else have an issue where BF4 will not detect mic and headset without restarting Origin? If I plug them in after the Home screens, it is a no go. Plug and then launch BF4 with Origin, all works fine............